Cleanroom Consumables Sterilization
STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies (AST) is synonymous with providing first class sterilization. As such, we have been the sterilization partner of choice for manufacturers of cleanroom consumables for many years as cleanrooms must only use products that do not contribute any contamination.
STERIS AST routinely treat:
- Disposable headwear
- Disposable clothing
- Body and arm protection
- Cleanroom wipes
- Environmental swabs
STERIS AST Services Advantages
- High quality, cost-effective processing
- Widespread network of sterilization facilities
- Multi-disciplinary technical staff and on-site quality assurance personnel
- Detailed certification of your medical device sterilization process
- Dedicated radiation and ethylene oxide technology centers
STERIS AST operates under a quality system that is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable sections of 21 CFR Part 211. In addition, STERIS is registered to the ISO 13485 Quality Standards and adheres to the requirements of ISO 11137 (Radiation) and ISO 11135 (EO).